Knitter's Pride Basix jumbo needles are made with lightweight and strong birch wood. The handsome natural birch color makes them as easy on the eye as they are on the hand – especially when working with today’s thick and chunky yarns. The lightness of the wood allows them to be produced in sizes up to 25.0MM (US 50). They are ideal for knitting projects such as blankets, rugs and large-scale garments and coverings of all types.
- Has the lightness of birch and the strength of natural wood.
- Needle tips made of birch wood mean perfect points.
- Ideal for today’s chunkier yarns.
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm.
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging.
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store.
- Provides hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue.
- Warm to the touch and gentle in the hand.