Knitter's Pride Dreamz are lightweight needles made from densified laminated birch wood. Unlike in other wooden needles, water absorption in these needles is negligible and, as a result, there is no chance of warping. The same property makes the needles very strong, enables the points to be sharp and provides a lifetime of pleasurable use, if handled correctly.
The needle tips in this set measure 4 1/2 inches without the cord attached.
- Each needle size has it's own radiant color for easy identification.
- Smooth joins with an easy-to-connect, flexible cord.
- Slick needles that allow yarns to glide easily.
- 3 pairs of interchangeable needles.
- US Sizes 13, 15, and 17 / Metric Sizes 9, 10, and 12 mm.
- 2 cords to make sizes: 24" (60 cm) Neon Green and 32" (80 cm) Orange.
- 4 end caps and 2 cord keys.
- Packed in a clear vinyl case.
Note: Stock photo shows 3 cords, set contains just two in the sizes listed above.
Note: Stock photo shows 6 end caps, set contains just 4 end caps as listed above.